Flo Rida - Only One Flo (Part One) - AVAILABLE NOW

Latest Mixtapes, Events, and Hip-Hop News from this Future mogul

Latest Mixtapes, Events, and Hip-Hop News from this Future mogul
B.o.B Adventures of Bobby Ray Album Banner 728x90
Photobucket
Photobucket

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Sexual Seduction 5

Photobucket

Datpiff rated it 4 stars. 2,000 listens 400 downloads and comin. THATCRACK named it a HOT mixtape. close to 2,000 downloads. if u havent copped it by now, imma drop it here for all of you. I mean it's my mixtape.
and please play the underground artists like Midian, Carmen, Ekko and of course my girl Andreena Mill.

(If you fuckin your girl to this and she ends up pregnant, imma say the same thing the previous 4 times: I'm not responsible. it's not my fault)

Tommy Stars ft Slim (112) - Say Yeah. u gonna love this track right here.
http://www.zshare.net/audio/7055383610421a54/

No comments:

Post a Comment