Flo Rida - Only One Flo (Part One) - AVAILABLE NOW

Latest Mixtapes, Events, and Hip-Hop News from this Future mogul

Latest Mixtapes, Events, and Hip-Hop News from this Future mogul
B.o.B Adventures of Bobby Ray Album Banner 728x90
Photobucket
Photobucket

Thursday, December 24, 2009

My First Post as a Blogger (unoffically)

In this advanced techological age where there's an iphone app to drive your car or teach your baby how to read at 3 months, i figure now its the time for my to drop my own blog site. I will attempt to make this my official site for 2010 and beyond.

To introduce myself in 140 letters or less, Im an up-and-coming DJ outta Philly who spins authentic music but not afraid to speak my mind about real shit that goes down in the hood and elsewhere.
Hopefully this site can grow where i have writers, photographers, and DJs under me reporting the latest and deepest underground events in the city and the nation. i wanna find the next Drake now before you people sign him in 2013. Its about Branding in 2010

If this thing goes to plan this could be one of the 50 versions of TMZ.....the way it should be.
(means if u take a shit, have 4 baby mamas, or pour acid off the Ben Franklin Bridge, i wont give a shit. Jus put real music out)

and with love and respect, welcome to Benzimusiq

No comments:

Post a Comment