Flo Rida - Only One Flo (Part One) - AVAILABLE NOW

Latest Mixtapes, Events, and Hip-Hop News from this Future mogul

Latest Mixtapes, Events, and Hip-Hop News from this Future mogul
B.o.B Adventures of Bobby Ray Album Banner 728x90
Photobucket
Photobucket

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Andreena Mill - La La La (single)

Photobucket

One day I was chillin and all of a sudden I saw what I've been waiting for a long time. New Music by Andreena Mill. She is a fantastic singer out of Toronto and has done a lot of great tracks and features. Once I heard this track I became hooked and it was stupid NOT to put this on my upcoming Sexual Seduction 7 mixtape. I know DJ LissaMonet is rockin this up north. Well, it's about time Andreena gets poppin in the states. Here's her single, La La La



Andreena Mill - La La La



DJs, Radio stations get this record Untagged by Clicking here.

Shoutout to DJ LissaMonet for this one xoxo much respect 2 her (click on her blog, lissamonet.com


Sexual Seduction 7 Hosted by Nia Da Foxx comin within days........

No comments:

Post a Comment