Flo Rida - Only One Flo (Part One) - AVAILABLE NOW

Latest Mixtapes, Events, and Hip-Hop News from this Future mogul

Latest Mixtapes, Events, and Hip-Hop News from this Future mogul
B.o.B Adventures of Bobby Ray Album Banner 728x90
Photobucket
Photobucket

Monday, August 16, 2010

Recap of the 2010 IDJ Awards in Atlanta

Here are some videos I picked up from the IDJ Awards (idjtrade.com ) Unfortunately yours truly did not win Internet DJ or Reggae DJ of the year but gratitude to DJ Bishop from my city of Philly for winning internet dj and Black Chiney for winning Reggae DJ. Also, to everyone that voted for me, I sincerely say, Thank You. You guys keep the Benz running.










Shoutout to OG Crazy Eddie for making it all possible

2011 IDJ Awards will be in Las Vegas. This gives me a whole year to grind to get an award now lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment