Flo Rida - Only One Flo (Part One) - AVAILABLE NOW

Latest Mixtapes, Events, and Hip-Hop News from this Future mogul

Latest Mixtapes, Events, and Hip-Hop News from this Future mogul
B.o.B Adventures of Bobby Ray Album Banner 728x90
Photobucket
Photobucket

Friday, August 13, 2010

MIXTAPE: Bo$$ of the Boardroom - Best of Jahlil Beats

Photobucket

I had to compose a mixtape with the #1 producer in the game right now. This idea started around March and since then his prestige went sky high. He's just started to get noticed. And already has enough to make a greatest hits. Includes Diddy, T.I., Red Cafe, Fabolous, Lil Wayne, Meek Mill, Chris Brown and that's just the beginning. Click on the cover to find out. Chester n Philadelphia is proud.


Tracklist:

1. Intro
2. Jahlil Beats ft Meek Mill - I'm Winnin
3. Meek Mill - Make Em Say
4. Lore'l ft Red Cafe - And I Go Hard
5. Meek Mill - I'm So Fly
6. Chris Brown ft. Tyga - Holla At Me
7. Zaybucks - Hand Me The Cash
8. Soulja Boy - When I Grow Up
9. Jae Millz - Mean
10. Meek Mill ft. Young Dro - I'm Clean
11. S.M.B. (Self Made Bosses) - Hit Em Up
12. Meek Mill- Mr. Philadelphia
13. Meek Mill, Gudda Gudda, Lil Wayne - I Don't Like The Look Of It
14. Jae Millz - The First 48
15. Beezy Da Man - Shake Em Off
16. Meek Mill - I'm Leering
17. NH - Fly & Flashy
18. Meek Mill - Rose Red
19. Meek Mill - Money Like A Muthafucka
20. Quilly Millz - Only You
21. Freeway - Everybody Get Up
22. Neno Young (SMB) - Universial Soldier
23. Jae Millz ft. Chris Brown - Green Goblin
24. Meek Mill - Im Tryna
25. Meek Mil ft Ms. Jade - Im Da Shit
26. Fabolous ft. Red Cafe & Lore'l - Tonight
27. Publie Service Announcement
28. J Streets - 48 Bars freestyle
29. Chris Brown - 48 Bars
30. JetNoiseCardi (Virginia) - I Am
31. Meek Mill ft Young Chris - Where They Do Dat
32. Tyga n Chris Brown - G Shit
33. Skit
34. Meek Mill - Hottest in the City
35. Red Cafe ft. Diddy and Fabolous - Money Money Money (BONUS)
36. Meek Mill ft. T.I., Vado, and Rick Ross - Rose Red Remix (BONUS)

No comments:

Post a Comment