Flo Rida - Only One Flo (Part One) - AVAILABLE NOW

Latest Mixtapes, Events, and Hip-Hop News from this Future mogul

Latest Mixtapes, Events, and Hip-Hop News from this Future mogul
B.o.B Adventures of Bobby Ray Album Banner 728x90
Photobucket
Photobucket

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

DJ Benz - Newest Official Blogger on HottestinTheHood

Photobucket

http://www.hottestinthehood.com/profiles/blogs/dj-benz-newest-official


Wat's good, readers, fans and listeners,


Some of you probably heard of my by downloading a mixtape off a website, saw me in the clubs, or heard me on radio. For some of you, it's the first time knowing about me. So to introduce myself, I'm DJ Benz(Benz is actually part of my name). I'm born and raised in Flatbush, Brooklyn so that's forever my home. As of now i reside in the 215, Philadelphia. But wherever the hype and the real is , I'm in the mix.


Shoutout to Big Dev for getting me on the team. It's an honor especially, I've been a constant reader of Hottest since it started. We really going to get the truth, the news, straight out the can, from the block, the clubs, wherever.

Expect more exclusives, news, topics and exclusive interviews from ya boy. Glad to be on the team.

Twitter.com/DJBenz
facebook.com/benzimusiq

Catch my past blog posts on benzimusiq.blogspot.com

Facts:
Future Star DJ, Wyclef's Warrior DJ, 704 DJ, Coast 2 Coast DJ & Slip~N~Slide DJ

Catch me on my radio show
Benzimusiq mixshow(Afternoon Jumpoff) (nationally syndicated) FM/internet Hot1079.net Hot 107.9 FM Charlotte M-F 2-4pm
HOT 107.9 (N.C./S.C)WDCW
85.1(NY & NJ){MYBLOCKRADIO]WMBR
Hustle&Grind Radio

http://twitpic.com/2j2778
http://twitpic.com/2j26x4 Check me out HipHopWeekly Magazine 100th Issue pg 87

Mixtapes series like Sexual Seduction (R&B)
G-Class(Coast2Coast series)


Holla at me. Let's get it in


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


To All my Benzimusiq.blogspot fans, I'm still gonna blog on here. Why wouldn't I!? This is where I Started! It's just gonna b more personal, like more indie. More personal things.

And we keep goin on

No comments:

Post a Comment