Flo Rida - Only One Flo (Part One) - AVAILABLE NOW

Latest Mixtapes, Events, and Hip-Hop News from this Future mogul

Latest Mixtapes, Events, and Hip-Hop News from this Future mogul
B.o.B Adventures of Bobby Ray Album Banner 728x90
Photobucket
Photobucket

Friday, June 11, 2010

Johnnie Walker Tasting

Photobucket

I was invited to a tasting event in downtown Philly (seems like my blog is really spreading lol) A whiskey bottle Johnnie Walker held a tasting event to satisfy new customers. Great setup, with a great host. they really tried to win over new whiskey lovers. This Scottish whiskey had a smokey but sweet taste to it.

Photobucket

Need that bar in my crib

Photobucket

Photobucket

Black Label - Smokey

Photobucket

Gold Label - Cold

Photobucket

Green Label - kinda sweet

Personally, I'm not a whiskey fan, but I was last night. Everyone should try Johnnie Walker at least once. Especially during the Celtics whooping the Laker's A**es lmao!

No comments:

Post a Comment