Flo Rida - Only One Flo (Part One) - AVAILABLE NOW

Latest Mixtapes, Events, and Hip-Hop News from this Future mogul

Latest Mixtapes, Events, and Hip-Hop News from this Future mogul
B.o.B Adventures of Bobby Ray Album Banner 728x90
Photobucket
Photobucket

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Thursday's Tastycake: BlaccDiamond

Photobucket

She's bold, and fierce, with an edge. She's definitely about her hustle as you about to see her in many places. Stuntin Magazine, Slow Down video with Fat Joe & Young Jeezy are just a few things she's a part of. To add on to her list, she's also acting on the regular and even spits more than a couple bars. (We got to her her tracks. That's for another day) Right now see why she's more than a bodacious body. She's shining like a lamp. That's why she's: BlaccDiamond.

1. Thank you for taking your time to do the interview with me. I appreciate that. Why do people call you BlaccDiamond?

Because that is what I am. Im a beautiful Black women and I shine in everything that I do.

2. Where are you from?

Bronx, NY

3. How is life in New York?

Beautiful. New York is the state of opportunity.

4. When did you start modeling? What made you decide to stick with it?

About one year ago, I got serious with my modeling. I stuck with it because I do not give up on anything I want to do. It's not easy because there is alot of competition out here. But I don't have a problem standing out.

5. Measurements?

34, 27, 42 Pure Thickness

6. Talk to me about your resume. I know you appeared in several music videos as well as magazines.

Yes I have been featured in several Print magazines Like Straight Stuntin Issue #11 and more as well as online magazines. I've done several Music Videos with artists such as Camron, Vado, Sarani, Chrisette Michelle, Wale, Jim Jones etc..

7. What's the one thing you would like to tell future models about this business, especially about how they should be treated?

Know what you are aiming for. Don't give up and don't compromise your Integrity for no one.

8. I saw your exercise video on your site(Yes I'm a dude and my eyes widened like the Owl lol) But seriously how often do you work out and how important it is to keep in shape?

Being in shape is very important. I do not do strenuous workouts often like I should, but I love to run. So I do alot of jogging and walking. Im also a very active person so i'm constantly moving.

Photobucket

9. What is your perfect type of photoshoot? like what settings do you prefer?

I love to work outdoors. The photographer has to be cool and I must be able to vibe with him.

10. I also see that you are also an actress and a rapper. You the jack-of-all-trades! How important is it to be in more than one avenues of the game? What else do you do?

It is important because If one door don't open the next one just might and that can be the door that can lead you to your real dreams. But I like to call myself an entertainer on all aspects.

11. Tell me about your music career. Any new projects coming on from you soon?

I'm working on my mix tape "Pitbull in a Mini Skirt". Rapping is actually my number one love. My mixtape will be bonified fire.

12. Be honest. How many times a week people try to holla at you.

All day, Every day, 7 days a week. 99% of men who pass me on the street either stare me down or try to holla. Even the ones with they girls and children. SMH

13. At this moment in your life, you prefer a relationship, or a temporarily fling? What type of man catches your eye?

I don't do flings. I like relationships. A man that catches my eye is Hardworking, Independent, Caring, Giving, Must be able to handle a sexy Independent women, Has Morals and must, must , must have a sense of humor!

14. Your opinion on hip hop right now.

It's Ok. There are a few good Artists and then there's the washed up Artists who needs to give up. Then there's the Artists who should have never been put on in the first place.

15. One thing about life you want to change.

All The Fu*ked up Mothers and Fathers in the world.

16. What are the next moves for BlaccDiamond?

Keep your eyes on me to find out.www.blaccdiamondthemodel.com & www.Twitter.com/Iamblaccdiamond

17. Contact info For Bookings:

blaccdiamond22@gmail.com or call (646) 460-0782

18. Any shoutouts?

Shout out to my sister Pheonix! She's the truth. Her rap game is iller then any Female Rapper out or who has ever been out in the last 16 years! Period!! Go check out my website www.blaccdiamondthemodel.com

Photobucket






Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment