Flo Rida - Only One Flo (Part One) - AVAILABLE NOW

Latest Mixtapes, Events, and Hip-Hop News from this Future mogul

Latest Mixtapes, Events, and Hip-Hop News from this Future mogul
B.o.B Adventures of Bobby Ray Album Banner 728x90
Photobucket
Photobucket

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Thursday's Tastycake: Brittany Dasani

Photobucket

Here's a lady that stays on her grind with nothing but progression on her mind. With several big-time magazine shoots as well as working for A&E television, she's going towards her goal by driving in several lanes at once. Straight to the point, along with vivid curves. I guess you can say she's like the water bottle named after her: Pure. Here's a taste of: Brittany Dasani

1. Introduce yourself to the world:

Ay yo world! My name is Brittany. I'm a 25 year old model from CT. I'm down to earth regardless of a pretty face, I'm hard working, smart, educated and one classy b*tch. I love hard and if you give me love and respect in return, your gonna get it back. You DON'T want to be on my bad side.

2. Where you from?

CT, NY

3. What got you to start modeling?

Well, since I was little I loved dressing up and playing with my grandmas makeup. Around 15 I was contacted by an agency and; of course at 15 I looked at it like " yes I can play dress up and wear makeup without getting yelled at by Mom!" so, I guess I'd say the agency I worked with helped to peak my interest.

4. What's your portfolio looking like (magazine covers,music videos, fashion shows)?

I've done a handfull of calendars. I've been in Online magazines Vblazin among others. Maxim En Espanol & Low Rider. Fashion shows aren't really my thing, and I'm working on the videos at the moment. It's hard when your not Kat stacks ya know! Sarcasm at it's fullest people!

5. Tell me about your first photoshoot and your reactions.

OMG I don't even remember my first shoot. I was probably nervous and had no clue what to do. I have definitely come into my own and feel extremely comfortable with my body now.

6. What's the one thing you like about modeling the most?

Being able to express myself.

Photobucket


7. What else you do besides modeling?(host parties? makeup artist?)

Once my site is up (Brittanydasani.com) hosting parties will come with that. But I work full time in post production for A&E television.

8. What would you like to benefit from your photoshoots in the long run?

Just to look back and say that I lived it to the fullest. I've had so many great opportunities come my way, traveled to amazing places & I've met so many wonderful people who in turn have come to be some of my closest friends around the country. That's the best reward ever.

9. Name 3 people you look up to.

I've never been one to " look up " to people. I do me, I make mistakes and learn from them. I look up to ME

10. What type of music you listen to? What artists are in your mp3/ipod?

Rap, hip-hop, R&B and pop. Some artist in my ipod?? lets think... T.I., 50, Travis Barker, wayne, Jeezy,DIPSET ALLL DAY, Lloyd Banks (fav rapper ever) Mobb Deep, Nu Jerzey Devil, Red Cafe, MJB, Britney, Christina, Game, Chris Brown, blue Cantrell, Kelis, Remy, MJ, Madonna... I could keep going!

11. You know models are dimepieces. How annoying is it when dudes holla or even stalk you because of your pictures?

okay first of all, models ARE NOT dimepieces. If you can walk around with no make-up, in sweats, a T and sneaks... your a dime. So, yes I'm a dime! Guys will be guys. It doesn't get to my head number one because I've been used to it since middle school and two, they do it to the chick before me and to the chick after me. I'm nothing special to them.

12. Is their any way to catch your attention? If so, what is the proper way to get at a women with model status?

I'm really picky. walk by me and ignore me or smile. DO NOT, I repeat DO NOT try to holla at me with some " dayyyumm ma " crap because it's not respectful.

13. You can be very brief about this question. Why do people pay any attention to women like Kat Stacks? because their whores NOT women. I hope yall print this one up. There's classy chicks and there's chicks who don't care bout themselves and will exploit themselves,hurt and use people to get what they want. I rather struggle to get to the top then slut my way up. Plus none of them dudes even pay her no mind, the same dudes who leave her stranded hit me up on a daily basis and I aint even messin with them. She's NOT wife material! POW

Photobucket


14. How important is it to have a back-up plan for the people trying to pursue a modeling career?

Very. I modeled during college but I don't depend on modeling. I have more than one passion and I'm lucky enough to have it as my full-time job. Nothings set in stone so don't put all your eggs in one basket chickies.

15. What are the next moves for Brittany Dasani? next mag shoots? videos? I'm shooting for my website... which is probably why yall haven't seen many new pics of me. I'm saving them all for my site! I want brand new material for everyone to continuously come back to. So check back every once in a while Brittanydasani.com (in the works) I've spoken with a few mags which I obviously can't speak on yet and I've also gotten a handful of offers for videos. So I'm weeding through those now. You WILL be seeing me... just might take me a little longer than some ehhh hummm!!!

16 Contact info: Brittanydasani.com
Dasani.promo@gmail.com (serious inquiries only) for bookings.


Photobucket

Photobucket







3 comments:

  1. you look like my grandmother...i didn't hear(read) one thing that you're doing for others...so you are working in tv and modeling yet you do nothing for people who are less fortunate then you...what a db bitch

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow easyy there.. if you knew this woman you would know she is by far the most giving person you have ever met. And if you read the questions it didnt ask her if she does anything for others, she answered the questions asked of her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Come on benz my nig. Who cares about this fugly nobody? All her pics look like shes trying to push out a fart. Get at us wit some hip hop news or sexayy girls.

    ReplyDelete