Flo Rida - Only One Flo (Part One) - AVAILABLE NOW

Latest Mixtapes, Events, and Hip-Hop News from this Future mogul

Latest Mixtapes, Events, and Hip-Hop News from this Future mogul
B.o.B Adventures of Bobby Ray Album Banner 728x90
Photobucket
Photobucket

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Thursday's Tastycake : Nina Santiago

Photobucket

It's hard to turn away when you look at her. Sexy, stunning, mouth-watering, fill in the blanks. Either you know her or about to, for the fact that her photos are in a lot of the major websites out here. She was out on the road to her next shoot when I caught up with her for this interview. So we can all read more about this Puerto Rican beauty: Nina Santiago.


1. You are doing a lot in the modeling industry. To some that doesn't know you, introduce yourself.
Hello, My name is Nina Santiago. I'm a Puerto Rican Queen who dominates my lifestyle.


2. What part of Puerto Rico are you from? How was life down there?
I was born in Juana Diaz, I haven't lived out in P.R. in years but from what I remember it's beautiful.


3. The one thing you think about as you pose in a photoshoot:
Honestly... I think about making love.


4. What's your resume looking like?(magazines, music videos, fashion shows, etc)
Smooth Girl Magazine
Black Mens Magazine
Hip Hop Weekly Magazine
Show Off Magazine
Stunnaz Magazine
40-40 (Cover)
WV Soul Magazine (Flip Cover)


5. Measurements?
34D-27-39


6. Talk about your website that is about to launch:
www.NinaSantiago.com launches in 2 weeks.


7. Next month in June, you are going to be a part of Hedonism II in Jamaica. What is Hedonism all about and how crazy is it going to be?
Hedonism is amazing. It's actually a all Nude Resort. Lots of couples go to swing. I just go to watch.


8. What other things you do besides modeling?
I love to cook. I also enjoy photography.


9. How do you feel about being one of many women in Latino culture that's making an impact in society?
I love it. I carry my image well and I hope to inspire others.

Photobucket


10. For a model that is trying to get that magazine cover shoot, what advice can you pass on to her?
Keep it all business. Never make it personal. They will try you but you must hold your ground and respect yourself.


11. How do you feel about some women getting implants and butt injections to get ahead in this industry?
I say do what "Do what ever you want but do it for yourself, not the career".


12. You're the second model that I've interviewed that has a tattoo on her cheeks. What made you get that tattoo?
I had a birth mark I wanted to cover up.


13. You prefer a man that cooks? Or a handyman, someone that can fix anything?
I prefer a handyman. Because I can cook my butt off. lol


14. Sexiest thing someone has done for you:
I must say it was a bubble bath after a private jet plane ride to the Bahamas.


15. The one thing that motivates you every day:
GOD and my Mother. I appreciate my family and I trust In GOD.


16. On twitter you usually type with wierd letters lol. What type of letters are they? How can we find out what you're saying?
They are from an application on my iPhone. It's called iGiftu. It's a pretty cool application. I do it to grab peoples attention.


17. What are the next moves for Nina Santiago?
I am working on a few big projects but can't release them at the moment. The contracts are still being negotiated. But, you will see me real soon.

18. Contact info:
www.NinaSantiago.com will have all the links you need. ALSO FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER @Model_Nina

19. Any shoutouts?
Yes, much love to my mother and my family. I also want to say xoxoxo to all my loving loyal fans. I LOVE YOU ALL.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Check this out:



Nina Santiago & Smooth Magazine in Jamaica

No comments:

Post a Comment