Flo Rida - Only One Flo (Part One) - AVAILABLE NOW

Latest Mixtapes, Events, and Hip-Hop News from this Future mogul

Latest Mixtapes, Events, and Hip-Hop News from this Future mogul
B.o.B Adventures of Bobby Ray Album Banner 728x90
Photobucket
Photobucket

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

10,000th Tweet Contest Winner!!

Photobucket

So I've been on twitter for a little over a year and i was approaching my 10,000th Tweet. I figure that since twitter is a prime way to hear me, I give a personalized mix to the person i tweet my 10,000th to.

Once again, Congrats to @1TuffDiva !

I'm gonna do another contest when i get my 1,000th follower....I'm at 830 now...

(10,000th tweet: rt @1TUFFDIVA @DJBenz *logs bakk in* I'm ready! & the winner is ----YOU! CONGRATULATIONS! 10,000 TWEETS! (PLAYS DRAKE -OVER) ITS ALL YOURS!)

No comments:

Post a Comment