Flo Rida - Only One Flo (Part One) - AVAILABLE NOW

Latest Mixtapes, Events, and Hip-Hop News from this Future mogul

Latest Mixtapes, Events, and Hip-Hop News from this Future mogul
B.o.B Adventures of Bobby Ray Album Banner 728x90
Photobucket
Photobucket

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Thursday's Tastycake: Niki Sharelle. Sinceer

Photobucket

A lot of you remember this face from a popular reality show a few years ago. You probably didn't like her because she appeared to be a bully. You probably joked about her forehead or waited to see what she was going to do next. And some of you watched her on TV, just to get turned on by her chest and Apple Bottom. The bottom line is this: She does everything by her terms, speaks her mind to no limit, and doesn't give a wing of a fuck about your criticism. Few years past, and she's still the same. My hour-long conversation with her was interesting, as if i was talking to my homegirl. She dishes the dirt on reality TV, Seezins, dating and everything in between. So ladies and gentlemen, here's the exclusive interview with Niki Sharelle. You all know her as Sinceer.

Hey wassup!? First to clear things up: Should we continue to call you Sinceer, or start calling you Niki?

Lol (laughs) Ummm I think I should start going by Niki or Nicole, my real name because I don't plan on having to do anything with Sinceer anymore. But without Sinceer you wouldn't know who I am, you know? So I guess you can still call me that if you want to.

That's true but Nicole could be a bigger name tho.

Yea because I may do other reality shows and obviously I can't use Sinceer. So just call me whatever you want. Nicole, Niki, Sinceer.

How was life during the show Flavor of Love 3 being aired?

Umm I got a lot of threats because I was an asshole. (laughs) But at the same time I still had people that gave me a lot of respect because people act like I was being mean for no reason. People didn't realize that they were messing with me and I was standing up for myself. But I guess because I was so mean when I was standing up for myself that no one didn't realize they were picking on me.


Yea but you were always my favorite out the whole show.


Really? I was? Awww thank you :-)

For real. A lot of people asking me "Why you like her so much?" and I said "Because she's defending herself. Couldn't you tell??? (laughs)

People were like "You're so mean! I'mma kill you for what you said to Bunz' mom. blah blah. And I'm like "haven't you seen she talked about my mom twice before I talked back? (laughs) People see things the way they want to see it. I wanted to be the nice guy, not the jerk anyone didn't like. Unfortunately that was the case. You go in the show wanting to portrayed as this and they portray me as something else. That really bothered me after the show. I was so done with anything with VH1 because they made me look bad. And I'm not a bad person. I just speak my mind when I feel I need to. But they portrayed me like Satan's daughter and shit (laughs) and I'm not like that in real life.

How is life now, years after the show?

I'm pretty much modeling. Because of the show, people like my body. Good thing about the show is it does gives you exposure, a foot in the door that you might not have had. I'm not saying I went on Flavor of Love for that. I never modeled, I never did anything else like that before then. But when you're on there, you realize that it's bullshit. (Laughs) Females weren't bullshit but the subject of the show is bullshit. Like the Ray J show, I'm like "Why is everyone upset?" Then he fucks Kim Kardashian. He can get a fuckin bitch. (we both laughing) He doesn't need a show to get a female! But people surprised when it doesn't work out. With me and Flav, people were shocked. People think he couldn't get anybody in the outside world because they think he's ugly. But with Ray J and Bret Michaels, they are nice-looking guys. So why is anyone shocked when it doesn't work out? Because they trying to get themselves exposure.

Photobucket


Tell me the things you're up to these days.

Looking into another reality show. I don't want to say because I'm thinking about it. But it's a popular show that is out right now. If I do go for it I will let everybody know. Also I'm practicing playing the guitar. It's my most favorite instrument in the whole world. And I really needed a hobby, so I picked up playing the electric guitar.

Really? That's Hot!

Don't get me wrong tho. It's hard as hell but I'm so focused on the results in the end.

You and your family from San Diego, right?

Well, just my parents. But we are not from San Diego. We from New Jersey, but we been on the west coast for so long.

How was your childhood like?

I had a pretty good childhood. I was really shy when I was a kid. No one believes that. I was really insecure when I was young until High School. I didn't feel like I fit it. I always hung out with my brother and sister. So it was hard for me to fit in.

What is the one thing you enjoy doing?

Sleep!

(Lmao!)

I enjoy laying in my bed and sleeping! Other than playing the guitar. When I'm good to play one song, I'm going to UStream it.

When you set and better at playing, you got to play me a song

Most definitely. Now it's a bad American Idol audition. But probably in a month or so, I will play one song. I plan to be intermediate by the end of the year. In order for me to be good I got to practice 30 minutes a day, every day. But I'll play for you! I can't wait to play a song!

Nice! I like girls that plays an instrument.

Okay! For real. Its a sexy instrument.

I tried the guitar but turntables caught my attention.

Ok cool! That's wassup. When you play an instrument you got to be dedicated. I spent so much on this so I'm forcing myself to learn. Lol

Here's the punchline. You have to tell me the truth: Was Flavor of Love REAL? Real people looking for love? or script?

There's no script on a reality show because we don't get paid as actors. People try to come in there with certain characters. I honestly didn't know what i was getting myself into. I tried to be genuine so that's why I wanted to be named Sinceer. But obviously there are people that go on there for whatever reason that they want. No script. If anything they try to provoke a situation that you don't care about. An example is someone may say "oh I hope I get in a magazine" and you normally don't care but they will bring it up to attention and make you fight over it. But they can't make a script. They not paying you as actors.

How you feel about other reality shows basically copying off of Flav, like Love of Ray J, Rock of Love, Love blah blah blah?

(Laughs) I'm over it! I don't even watch them! I don't even know who a lot of these reality stars are. When i got there I honestly believed he was looking for somebody. But when I peeped game, I realized it's bullshit. Not the females, but the guys were bullshit. The producers are there to make money. They don't give a fuck about your feelings. They don't give a fuck about anything. They try to make it seem like that but they don't. And to be honest I'm not under contract under them. Fuck them. They just there for money. When I was on there I got paid $100 a day......to get exploited. (Laughs) These motherfuckers are getting paid millions over making you look like a fool. But now that i know that! (Laughs) I can make a decision on what type of show and what I'm getting myself into.

That's what the world goes around. Money and sex. I'm surprised you said $100 a day. That's crazy.

Nooo! People think you all rich. It's whatever you do after the show that gets you money. It's not the show. Maybe if you were a strong character, you may get an offer to do Celebrity Fit Club if you're overweight. But you don't get money from Flavor of Love. If anything, you get exposure to do other things. Flav gets the money. Real and Chance gets the money. Ray J gets the money. I think they get like six figures to do the show while we get $100 a day AND WE'RE the ones that make the show. Not Ray J. Not Flav. The beef between the cast makes the show. But you don't get paid shit. You get peanuts compare to what they getting paid.
You need a backup plan. You can only ride off the show for so long. So if you decide to do a show like that go full force. Exposure.makes a character out of yourself. But if you're going for love, it's not going to work.

Photobucket


Who do you still keep in touch with from the show? Do you still talk to Flav? How is the reaction now?

I don't think anybody talks to Flav anymore. If anything I keep up with Prancer. And Gravy, if you remember her. Everyone else just went there own ways. I dont think they going to do any more "I Love" shows especially after the "Marry a millionaire show" when the homeboy killed his girlfriend. I think they're done. It's too much. It's over-saturated. Its bullshit

I think reality shows are bullshit. I think the producers pick the person and scenarios before the episodes.

You know what? I'm not going to lie. I think the producers choose who they want to keep around. Because I wanted to leave, to be honest. I peeped game, and they tried to make me mad. They let other girls talk to Flav over me. On top of that, we didn't have any chemistry. So how did I last this long? Made me seems like an angry black woman. So I think ultimately they choose who they want in the end. Obviously if you kick off the bitch early, the show is over. I think they knew Ray J's friends was going to embarrass Luscious. They did that on purpose.

Photobucket


Another big question. The "beef" between you and Autumn(Seezinz). Was that real or script? Is it squashed? Can we ever see you two in the same room?

Yes, that was real. We became pretty cool after the show. You get over it especially when you feel played the whole time. The only thing that made me upset about her is she disrespected my dad. That's like the love of my life. Talk about me and I get over it, but don't talk about my family unless you expecting war. That pissed me off. As far as when we in the house, I couldn't stand her at all. But I'm over it. That was years ago. We are grown women. She said she was messing with me because the producers told her to. And they know I don't play. I have a short temper.

And they eliminated her before you.

Because Thing 2 came back for our conflict. But i was sooo over it! To be honest, when Flav sent me home I was like Ok. But they recorded something at the end to make it seems like I cared. But I was over it. I didn't want to be there anyway so when Flav said "Your time is up" I was like "Ok Bye. :-) What the fuck you expect me to do, cry? Fuck you. (laughs) C Ya! Thank God! I was so relieved when I was sent home. I got my life back. There's nothing in the show. No TV, no internet, you can't have your friends over. It's like they force you to go nutty.

That explains a lot about some of these reality stars that act so crazy. I would talk about Danger but this interview is not about her.

(Laughs) Its like you in jail, with food and beer.

You said you was thinking about doing another reality show.

Yea and it's not like Flavor of Love so that's why I may do one this year. But for a while I was over reality shows. It's traumatizing in a way! But this one is not like that. I'm not fighting over a dude. So I'll have more freedom than the Flavor of Love house. If i do one, I'll you know. I should do one because of my attitude.

Photobucket


Part 2 coming tomorrow(includes her intake on men and dating) Stay tuned.....

1 comment:

  1. ok i like this interview. she really seems "sinceer"

    ReplyDelete