Flo Rida - Only One Flo (Part One) - AVAILABLE NOW

Latest Mixtapes, Events, and Hip-Hop News from this Future mogul

Latest Mixtapes, Events, and Hip-Hop News from this Future mogul
B.o.B Adventures of Bobby Ray Album Banner 728x90
Photobucket
Photobucket

Monday, March 8, 2010

Thursday's Tastycake: Niki Sharelle. Sinceer (Part 2)

Photobucket


We all know Sinceer from Flavor of Love 3 and in the last part, she answered questions by getting to the very detail. Some of the issues that were found were the realness of Sinceer/Seezinz "beef" , how low the ladies of the show were being paid,and the hypocrisy that was going on in the house. Eventually what was most important to me was her ability to play her guitar. Sinceer, I'm waiting for you on ustream :) lol.

Well, here's Part 2 of this great interview. Hope you enjoy. She's giving out her number.......sike! ok i got your attention.

(Previous: Sinceer Part 1)

One thing that I saw different after the show. I went on your myspace.....


My boobs?

Of course your boobs! But how bout your "Superman" tattoo on your round applebottom(Sorry. i'm a dude. i Kool-aid smiled from ear to ear when I first saw it) What was the reason for the tat?

Photobucket

(Giggles) I wanted another tattoo. I wanted a superman tattoo but I wanted lips on my ass for the haters. I'm indecisive. I'm a Cancer. Cancers are indecisive. I'll debate on what draws I'm going to wear today. So with the tat I was going back and forth. So I decided for the Superman tat on my butt. So the S can stand for Sexy, Sinceer.....Super-Ass! (Lmao) Superbitch (lol) But it's different. That's why I got it. And it's cute. And it's pink. You can tell it's pink, right?

Yes, I can tell. Thank God I have a good monitor.

I'm going to get another one. Maybe on my boob. I don't know. I might get a tattoo as a tribute to Michael Jackson, because I love that man more than anything in my life. I cried for a week. And I never met him lol. But I really love him.....I mean the Thriller days, not...well you know...Thriller days he was finnnnne. Now I didn't know what he did to himself. But I love him. As a fan. I love his art. He's the greatest, period.

Photobucket


On your myspace it says your single. I don't believe it. Did anyone step up correct?

Lmao! Im picky! When you got your own thing going, you can make a choice. But at the same time, I'm not getting any younger, so I'm trying relaxing on my pickyness. My thing is how you treat me. I dated some not-so-good-looking dudes before. I don't care too much about looks. I care about the connection we have, like how you treat me or do you get on my nerves. Mostly if you get on my nerves. I get irritated very easily. Sometimes I deal with some dudes and they get on my nerves. You ever start dating a chick and they start getting on your nerves and all up in your business?

Oh, definitely. It happened few times before and I would think, Why did I choose you again??

Lmao. Yeaa but I do go out on dates but sometimes I be like fuck it! Because I have so many dudes trying to get at me. Not like I'm the fuckin bomb but when you have so many options its like I don't want to choose. So I'm testing the waters, because I'm at the age where I want to settle down. No, I'm not telling you my age. I'm in my 20s. (laughs) I'm at the age where I'm done bullshittin. Like when I was 18,19 I dated dudes because he had nice rims on his car. Because he had an S-Curl. You know? Stupid shit. But now, you have to have a set goal in your life. At least if you're not there, at least work on it.
I'm not looking for a baby father or anything like that. I have great parental skills. But at the same time I'm like, "What is your motive?" Are you trying to date Nicole or Sinceer? Say I give somebody my number, and they text, "Send me a pic, Sinceer" Damn, Are you serious? Lol. You trying to date Nicole. Sinceer is two year old now. That bothers me. They act like they trying to get to know me but really they want to know the chick from Flavor of Love. Like they'll tell their friends " hey guess who I'm talking to?" like so what? Ain't like the show came out yesterday. It's over. I'm trying to build something else for myself so I can go back to Nicole. But for the fans of Flavor of Love, it's like an obligation. They want to hold on to Sinceer, so I guess it's like an alter-ego.


Photobucket



What magazines/videos have you appeared in?

When I first started, I got asked to do Black Men's and Smooth but I didn't want to do it because after the show I felt exploited. At the same time, magazines get you exposure too. If I want to get out there, I want to do it on my own terms. I guess after the show I didn't trust anybody. But next month there's a brand new magazine that's going to hit stores so I'm going to Atlanta to shoot for that one. Right now I'm in a magazine called Assets. That's just in the South. So I'm building myself up. That and maybe the reality show. I don't want to leave home but in the end I might do it just to get out there for my fans. They want to see me. So if ANY reason I do ANYTHING it's for my fans. Wasn't for that I'll be sitting at home, play my guitar, watching TV. Modeling is a passion of mine, but not the #1 thing for me.

What do you enjoy about modeling?

The photos. The results. I'm not flexible. It hurts standing there having your ass at the camera and turn around so they can see your face. But the results are nice. Thank God for the photographer because a lot of people don't realize the photographer has everything to do with the outcome of your photos. If anyone is trying to pursue modeling, make sure you have a good photographer, especially if you are not used to modeling.

One quote you live by

I live by a lot of quotes. But ultimately I do what makes me happy. I went through a lot in my life and at some point I grew to say "fuck it" It wasn't meant to be. The other day I almost got a DUI

Wow! Lol

Yea, clearly I was over the limit. And I was dwelling on the fact that I got stopped for a DUI but I should be glad that I didn't get charged.You still shocked because it's like 'oh my god' I could have went to jail. So focus on the positive, not the negative.

Word. Glad you got out of that

Hell yea! lol If i was at .08 I would have went to jail. I was at .05 (Damnn) So Don't drink and Drive. Lol. But seriously I've been blessed because there have been times where I drank and drove and don't remember how I got home. And don't look at life as half-empty. Look at it as half-full.

You should have your own reality show

Hell yea! Called, Sincerely Yours, dammit! Call MTV.

LOL at least have your own bottle. Ludacris got Conjure Cognac

I know. It'll probably be a beer. I didn't like beer until the show. Then I grew on it. So I guess I should have my own brewery, huh? Lol. But seriously I'm not an alcoholic. I just do it socially, like go to a happy hour, not sit at home and drink my life away.

Photobucket




What are your future plans?


Hopefully, sooner or later I'll be married and back to normal life. If anything I'm going to continue focus on my sons and make them successful. Sooner or later I got to take my focus off of me and put it on them, because I'll be damned if I have any bums. Hopefully I'll have a Sammy Sosa. Lol.

Any shoutouts?

Shoutout to my fans. No, I call them supporters. I really, really, really.......really appreciate you all. I'm surprised I still have that many people on my side, standing by me, waiting for what I'm going to do next. Because of there I push to go out there. If it wasn't for them, I would just go back to normal.

Contact info.

I got a website called Sinceerly Yours coming soon, probably won't be out until the spring or summer. I will let you all know once that is out but for now:

myspace.com/niki_sharelle
twitter.com/_Sinceer_

Or just google me :)

Great interview! I had a lot of fun talking to you.

Awww I'm glad I did this interview.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment