Flo Rida - Only One Flo (Part One) - AVAILABLE NOW

Latest Mixtapes, Events, and Hip-Hop News from this Future mogul

Latest Mixtapes, Events, and Hip-Hop News from this Future mogul
B.o.B Adventures of Bobby Ray Album Banner 728x90
Photobucket
Photobucket

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Sexual Seduction 6: Hosted by DJ Beanz

Photobucket

As a treat to all of you, I give you my 6th installment of my anticipated R&B mixtape series.

-exclusives from Rick Ross, Dwele, Jacki-O, Keyshia Cole,
-throwbacks like Bootsy Collins, Monica, Erykah Badu
-hot joints throughout the tape
-Summer Walker topless lotioned up licking a bud of pure kush.

With all I gave you, call me Santa Claus of Rainforests "drops mic, picks up blunt and trojan condoms"
were ms. Benzi at? hehehe lol.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment