Flo Rida - Only One Flo (Part One) - AVAILABLE NOW

Latest Mixtapes, Events, and Hip-Hop News from this Future mogul

Latest Mixtapes, Events, and Hip-Hop News from this Future mogul
B.o.B Adventures of Bobby Ray Album Banner 728x90
Photobucket
Photobucket

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Thursday's Tastycake: Dominique Chinn

Photobucket

Just from this picture alone speaks vibes. This new lady on the scene has a whole lot to offer. She's perusing a degree in business, does real estate, partly owns a strip club, can cook a mean dish and is very down to earth. Not to mention she will have you drooling for days. With the demeanor she contains, I say she will be in a national spotlight in no time. She has the all-around package. You can't go wrong with that. As she opened her new website this week and just came out of her launch party, she took her delicate time out to do this interview. This interview will make up for the Thursdays I missed. Here's Dominique Chinn.

1. Introduce yourself to the world.
My name is Dominique Chinn (government name).I have a website that launched April 25,2010 www.DominiqueChinn.com . I am proud to say I have my real estate license, I’m pursuing my undergrad in Business Administration to own a couple of franchises, and I own a Gentlemen Club called Platinum City in Houston. 9629 Bissonnet Houston, Texas 77036. To sum me up, I would say that I’m a really smart, loving, caring person that strives for success.

2. What got you into the world of modeling? How was it taking your 1st photo shoot with Dwyane Darden of Summerbunnies.com?
I’ve actually been modeling since I was in middle school, so it has always been a passion of mind. I figured starting off modeling could open some doors to the industry of becoming an actress. My first photo shoot with Dwayne Darden was awesome. He gave me a great deal of insight on the urban modeling industry. He was very professional during the shoot, which made me feel very comfortable.

3. Measurements?
36D-25-41

4. Talk to me about Houston. The food, the people, the music. Heard a lotta good things about Houston.
Houston is great. A lot of women out here seems to be cornbread fed out here (laughing) ,meaning there are a lot of fine women that live in this city. The food is actually good and seasoned just like I like it out here. Mouth watering flavors from different restaurants.There are also a lot of nice people out here also, but every city has different people from totally different backgrounds ,and values which makes a world. The music out here also jams.

5. What's your portfolio looking like (magazine covers, music videos, fashion shows).
Well I just became very serious about modeling when I decided to start up my website that launched April 25,2010. So far I was featured in the April issue of Straight Stuntin Magazine, Fannatic Magazine, www.SummerBunnies.com , www.Phat247.com, and www.HipHopandBS.com

6. Tell me how important it is to have a good photographer in your shots.
It is very important to have a good photographer shooting you. First and foremost a professional photographer where you can feel comfortable expressing the way you look and pose for the camera.

7. Tell me one interesting event that happened at one of your photoshoots.
If anyone have seen my basketball set on www.SummerBunnies.com you would have never know that I didn’t have anything on in 30 degree weather. I couldn’t feel my feet I was so cold, but I felt like I should give my viewers what they might be interested in seeing me in. Jordans on and nothing else (laughing).

8. You just opened your website, http://www.dominiquechinn.com . What can we expect from your virtual world? How was your launch party at Platinum City?
Well I hope you all can expect seeing me in more magazines, and possibly seeing me in the big screen one day. My launch party actually started off at The Blue Door, and it was jammed packed. Then, we went to my Gentlemen’s Club that I own out here in Houston, which is Platinum City, and it was also wall-to-wall I spent way too much money in there last night, but hey I made it back at the end of the night with the door and bar money. Any time you come to Houston you should check it out. The are some very fine, and polite ladies that work at Platinum City 9629 Bissonnet Houston, T.X 77036. So everything turned out perfect .It was a big success. Everyone showed me so much love last night, and I appreciate all the love and support that was given for my website launch party.

9. For someone that is looking to host parties, What does a person need to know to do this properly? (example: staying away from janky promoters).
That is a true statement. References from a great amount of people is one of the key things. You need to know the promoters background references. I book girls to come to Platinum City all the time, and I promote it to the best of my ability, make sure they are well taken care of ,and very secured.

Photobucket

10. Dominique, fortunately you are another beautiful lady that also holds it down in the classroom. talk about your real estate business and your degree in Business Administration(same degree i have yea yea!). And how much value does a Bachelor's degree hold in today's society?
I’m actually still in college to receive my degree in Business Administration. I want to open up a couple of franchises. I love owning my own business. That makes me my own boss. To be honest, you really just need money, knowledge, and a promotion team to have a successful business. If you have enough money to open a business that is a plus. That degree gives you the knowledge to teach you how to run your business, but its all about how you market your business which makes it a success.

11. You also were bitten by the acting bug at a young age. Do you love acting more than modeling? What acting roles have you pursued?
I took theatre arts in high school so I did plays , and I absolutely loved it. I graduated high school at the age of 16 years old, and had to take on life to find a money making business that was going to take care of my standards of living, which made me have to put acting on hold. I actually love modeling and acting. I have a passion for both. I can step out the box, and get into character mode for acting .I can also get in front of the camera for shots that are appealing to what the project is for.So it’s a very hard chose to pick from.

12. How important is fashion to you?
Fashion is very important to me. Every time I step out the house I want to make sure that I look good. My mom always told me whatever you do ,just make sure you keep yourself up. So, it’s something that I’ve been taught all my life

Photobucket

13. You enjoy cooking. And everyone loves southern hospitality. What is your favorite dish to make?
My favorite entrée would have to be fried chicken, collard greens, mashed potatoes, and corn.(Finger licking good ).

14. Ok, so you act, model, have a college degree, hold your own, and can provide. Basically you are an incredible catch. So what type of man is compatible with you and matches with your priorities?
My ideal man is a guy that has a desire to succeed, funny, loving, caring, and faithful.

15. Once a man gets your approval, what's the one thing he does that turns your temperature up?
Being very passionate towards me

16. The craziest thing a man has done for you.
I can’t think of anything crazy a man has done for me.

17. The one thing that pertains value to you:
My ability to strive to be the best I can be, as long as I put God first anything is possible.

18. What's your future plans looking like?(upcoming photo shoots, magazines, music videos)
I will be updating my site monthly. I will be featured in the June issue of Fannatic Magazine, and I have a couple of other things on my belt upon approval.


Photobucket

19. Contact info:
www.DominiqueChinn.com Dominique@DominiqueChinn.com www.twitter.com/dominiquechinn , my gentlemen’s club page Platinum City www.twitter.com/platinum_city

20. Any shoutouts?
Mom,DC7UP which is my partner in the owning of Platinum City, John Johnson my little brother ,Valerie Burnett my big sister, Deundre Hicks, www.kaylakouture.com , www.blackgabbydoll.com , www.summerbunnies.com , you for featuring me on your site, and all my fans that are making everything possible for me

Thanks for this interview. Good luck in whatever you do. And i got you on promoting your endeavors.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment