Flo Rida - Only One Flo (Part One) - AVAILABLE NOW

Latest Mixtapes, Events, and Hip-Hop News from this Future mogul

Latest Mixtapes, Events, and Hip-Hop News from this Future mogul
B.o.B Adventures of Bobby Ray Album Banner 728x90
Photobucket
Photobucket

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Thursday's Tastycake: Alexandra Merejo

Photobucket

Out of all the fine women we see in the entertainment world, a lot of them come from the Dominican Republic (example: Rosa Acosta, Tahiry, Zoe Saldana). This lady is another example. She calls herself "The Dominican Goddess", and rightfully so. Whether it's the world in front of flashing lights or a camera rolling, she carries herself with grace. Whatever basket of eye candies you have, add her to the mix. It's definite that you will see her in the forefront in the near future as she takes on bigger acting roles and magazine shoots. Here's a rising star and I'm proud to give you: Alexandra Merejo.

(Shoutout to @Dominicana84 for hooking this interview up. Another Dominican eye candy lol)



1. Introduce your fine self to us readers:
Hello, my name is Alexandra Merejo aka Dominican Goddess

2. Were you born in D.R.? or NYC? What part of NYC were you from and how was it growing up?
I was born in NYC and raised in Union City, NJ

3. What made you move from the Big Apple to Hollywood?
My passion for the arts and entertainment...I studied theatre at the Atlantic Theatre Company.

4. What got you to start modeling?
Honestly, I never thought of myself as a model however encountering various amazing and talented photographers made me consider modeling and giving it a try.

5. Measurements?
34D-28-38

6. What got you to start acting?
Watching telenovelas with my grandmother lol

7. What films/TV shows did you play a role in? Did you play a major role in them? What TV shows can we expect you in next?
I played Shavoo's Girl on Next Day Air which came out in May 2009
There's a trailer for my next movie at www.hittingthebricks.com
I'm now working on my stand up routine and strengthening my comedy muscle.


Photobucket




Photobucket



8. If you had to choose between modeling and acting, which one would you go for and why?
Modeling is another form of acting to me...however I prefer acting in TV and films

9. What would be the perfect photoshoot for you? (You pick the scenery, clothing, photographer, etc. You have all options.)
Shooting with Dave LaChapelle would be awesome!

10. Sometimes you would do photoshoots, in the nude. Why did you decide to go that route?
I'm comfortable with my body...as long as it has artistic integrity I'm down!

11. What magazines/music videos have you appeared in? What are the next ones that's coming up?
I've work with Benny Boom, Chris Robinson, Erik White, Erick Peyton, Bryan Barber...all incredible music video directors.
The lastest one I'm on is Snoop Dogg and Soulja Boy's "Pronto Video"


12. This might be a stupid question. But most of my girlfriends i went out with all my life were Dominician. So explain to me how Dominican women get to be so appealing. Lol. And when people get excited because you say you are from D.R, how do you feel about that?
I love the passion that Dominican woman bring to the table. Most of us grew up in festive and sheltered environments, that would make it so that we would be able to hold it down at the crib and get it cracking whenever necessary. I think men find that sexy!

13. Explain to me the difficulty of making it as an actress of Hispanic descent or any minority for that matter:
Anything in life requires persistence and dedication...one finds out very quickly if they have what it takes to make it in this industry.

14. I know you listened to bacheta at some point. Tell me your favorite songs.
I love Alexandra y Monchy!

15. Do you cook? What is your favorite dish to make?
I am an extraordinary cook! I make a tasty and delicious Teriyaki Salmon with baked butternut squash and asparagus drizzled with Olive Oil and sprinkeled with sugar then grilled. My cheesecake and baking skills are also on point.

16.. Your opinion on guys in general. You believe there is a soulmate for everyone?
I believe there are various soulmates at different stages in ur life. My soulmates don't only include my lovers it also includes my friends and family.

17. In your opinion(and be totally honest) how long does a couple have to be exclusive before they start heating up the bedroom?
That's depends on the connection and what both parties are looking for. One has to do what works for them and be prepared to deal with consequences of their actions.

18. One quote you live by:
I did you like I did you cause I thought you could take it.

19. What are the future plans for Ms. Merejo
Currently I'm writing and preparing to produce my own show ideas.

20. Contact info:
Alexandra Merejo
Amerejo@gmail.com
www.twitter.com/ARealGoddess4U





Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment