Flo Rida - Only One Flo (Part One) - AVAILABLE NOW

Latest Mixtapes, Events, and Hip-Hop News from this Future mogul

Latest Mixtapes, Events, and Hip-Hop News from this Future mogul
B.o.B Adventures of Bobby Ray Album Banner 728x90
Photobucket
Photobucket

Saturday, February 20, 2010

New Exclusives: Cypress Hill, Trina, Mr Habul

Photobucket

Shoutout to my homie DJ Cutz for holdin me down supporting my blog and Raymond "Brock" Brockington for hooking me up with these exclusives! Hip Hop Legends Cypress Hill shows the game they not done yet. Mr Habul has a hot club record you DJs need to jump on, and Trina can't fail with Diddy and Keri Hilson

Check these joints out (NO DJ TAGS) consider yourself thankful LOL

CYPRESS HILL - "IT AIN'T NOTHING"


MR. HABUL - Let's Go! (Club banger)

TRINA - MILLION DOLLAR GIRL (FEAT. DIDDY & KERI HILSON)

Brought to you by me(DJ Benz) and..

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment