Flo Rida - Only One Flo (Part One) - AVAILABLE NOW

Latest Mixtapes, Events, and Hip-Hop News from this Future mogul

Latest Mixtapes, Events, and Hip-Hop News from this Future mogul
B.o.B Adventures of Bobby Ray Album Banner 728x90
Photobucket
Photobucket

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Thursday's Tastycake: Latoya Maureen

Photobucket


Just like State Your Name I'm going to start a segment on my blog every Thursday with an in-depth look into the world of modeling. Ok, Ok and to give you a dose of eye candy. Instead of being another horny outlet trying to get in her pants, I'm going to show the world that models have brains too.

So for the first model I interviewed here at Benzimusiq, here's a reason that great thinks come from Nebraska. She got her world in her hands and looks good doing it. She don't need to model because of her intelligence, but her eye candy appeal gives you cavities. More things are coming from this great mother of two. Meet: Latoya Maureen

1. It's a pleasure doing this interview with you. U really must be something after i saw just one picture from DJ Whut it Dew lol.
What inspired you to be a model?

Well, Ive always had a thing for creativity. I enjoy everything about photography. From the make-up, hair, fashion, lighting and balance... I love the whole game. I've always wanted to model when I was younger. What can I say, I love the flashing lights.


2. What's your work looking like to this day?(which magazines, photographers, music videos, etc)
I justed start going in on modeling in December 09. I landed the January cover of Krushin Magazine and thats www.KrushinMagagzine.com for those that would like to check it out. Im currently doing an issue for the SEA Magazine and Crunk Magazine this March and thats pretty exciting. Also my website is schedueled to be launched in March as well. Work is work and Im taking advantage of all opportunities minor or major. I havent done a video yet but its 2010 I might as well.




3. I gotta ask for the men out there. Measurements?

34D-27-43 ALL REAL... fake booty's dont giggle like mine *wink*


4. I see you are from Nebraska. How was everyday life in a midwestern town? Family life?

It has its ups and down. A great place to raise a family and stay focussed. I came back here because the schools are great and I needed to finish my degree. I currently have an Associate in International Business and Im currently finishing up my Bacholors at Bellevue University GO BU!!! I have two handsome sons, Tahj and Tavon, which are my world. I work for an insurance company Mon-Fri 9-5. My personal life is busy but it keeps me on my toes. Im living the single life and loving it.


5. I also see you been in many cities. How important was it to you to move from Nebraska to bigger cities to persue modeling?

Actually I moved to Columbia (Colo) South Carolina in 2007 to work for my Aunt's insurance firm. I never intended to get into modeling until I met a few great people such as Lamech Darin that told me I could really do it. I started doing promotional modeling for Caolina Honeys and others and it went from there. That summer of 2007 was the best! When I came back to Nebraska I stopped and now Im touching a side I have never touched before and Im enjoying it.


6. What else do you like to do besides modeling? What are your hobbies?

I love to sing and write music. Its what I do! I love writing in general such as poetry, short stories and such. I just finished my play called "Broken Chains" that is amazing if I may say so myself. I love shopping of course, movies, dinners, and good ol family time.


7. How you feel about the modeling business? Anything you like or dislike? example: Do some people try to connect with you other than business?

The business is tough. There is a lot of competition and the woman are beautiful. It all depends on how you market yourself and what makes you stand out. Every girl is trying to have the biggest booty or boobies or even both. They go to such deadly measures to get these things and some girls even die from trying to get it. The image of what industry considers beautiful is what I dislike. This may sound far fetch for some but I think every woman is beautiful in their own way. I feel like a model shouldn’t have to look a certain way. I think being a model is so much more than the 'image', the picture is its own story.

There are so many men that abuse the use of a model and try to mix business with pleasure. What saddens me is the woman that feel like they have to sacrifice their bodies to get some pictures taken, get in the video, or the magazines. I remember shooting with this photographer that tried to touch me during the shoot. I slapped the "piss fire" out of him and left. Things like that happen all the time. If the woman would do better the men would have no choice to do better because WE WOMAN MAKE THE WORLD TURN!







8. Say you have all power for one day. What is the one thing you would do in this world?

Help single parent mothers achieve their goals.



9. Your opinion about today's youth.

Our youth is very materialistic and out of control. They feed for the same things we feed for... "flashing lights"



10. You opinion about fashion. And your favorite thing to wear.

I LOVE fashion. Fashion is a representation of a persons individualism. I love wearing my heals and dresses when I go out. Sex and City is my fashion motivation! Love those girls. I like to be fabulous baby! *wink*


11. Turn-ons in a man

A BOSS!!!!!! lol

God fearing man!! A man with exceptional hygiene. Attentive, athletically build with fashion sense. Red bottoms and V- necks drive me crazy and especially if they have the tat on the collar bone. OMG!! I cant even talk about it anymore.


12. Turn-offs in a man

I have a list. Like to hear it here it go:

Dirty nails

Bad breath

Messy house

Insecure

Overly cocky

Clingy

A man that acts like a "Bitch"


13. Worst pick-up line a man ever said to you. Best pick-up line a man said to you.

Can I pay to eat you out. I swear on my momma I have been asked that at least 10 times. Just nasty!!


14. What are the chances a regular dude can get a date with you.

I love "regular" men. I love them all. I have dated a few men in higher places and they're cool. But the chances are high for any man as long as the treat me right. I can ride in a bucket one day and a Maybach the next, it dont make me no nevermind. Im into his heart not his pockets. Baby got her own.


15. I see you do it all. Make-up, hair, etc. What is the one thing you like to do more than the others?

I would like to get deeper into photography and graphics. Be the lady behind the camera instead of in front of it.



16. Future Plans

Skies the limits. I got so many things going on with modeling,, music, and writing. I plan on being on top in the future to say the least.


17. Contact info.

Booking--

Reg_Hudson@gmail.con

www.twitter.com/latoyamaureen

www.myspace.com/latoyamaureen

www.facebook.com/latoyamaureen



GOOGLE me and find everything

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment