Flo Rida - Only One Flo (Part One) - AVAILABLE NOW

Latest Mixtapes, Events, and Hip-Hop News from this Future mogul

Latest Mixtapes, Events, and Hip-Hop News from this Future mogul
B.o.B Adventures of Bobby Ray Album Banner 728x90
Photobucket
Photobucket

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Thursday's Tastycake: Samone’

Photobucket

This woman has the personality that makes you gain a Kool-Aid smile. She's also intellectual, but as smooth as a J Dilla beat that I'm listening to. And even though we got to handle a lot of things in our lives that keeps us busy, she found the time to converse with me. Hope you enjoy the interview as much as I did. And for all the dudes(and some chicks) here, this eye candy gives you cavities. Lol. :) Only people with unique personalities can have one name. This is no different. meet: Samone’


1.Tell everyone your 411. Who are you? Where you represent?


Hello everyone I'm Samone’ (sa-mo-nay) or you can call me urfavoritemodel!! *giggles* I'm currently in Richmond Va…. Two up two down boo…lol



2. Beautiful name I might add. What does it mean?

Thank u hun!! I honestly don’t know……lol I guess you can say unique and sassy!!



3. For all the guys(and some girls), measurements?

Ohhh lawdd… they are 38d.30.45



4. How did you get to the modeling world?

When I was nine my grandmother had me and my sister do a voting commercial..after that for the campaign we had to do a photo shoot…Well they dolled me up and treated me like a lil' princess…..I loved the feeling of that!! Lol so from that day on I told her I wanted to do it as a hobby…When I turned 21 I realized I could do this as a career…so here I am!!



5. What's your portfolio looking like?(Magazine, music videos, fashion companies, etc.)

So far I have a few hair magazines, Protégé magazine, gained Blast Beauty of the month November '08, a few fashion shows, and local artist videos.



6. Your twitter name is UrFavoriteModel. So why are you my favorite model? Lol

*giggles* that would be me…..well I use to call myself urboyfriendsfavoritemodel….a few chicks let me know not only am I their mans' favorite I'm theirs as well!!!! Why shouldn’t I be urfavoritemodel…*giggles*



7. To someone that wants to be a model, but has no experience at all, describe what goes on during a typical photo shoot?


A typical shoot starts with wardrobe, get your fit together then your off to hair and make-up….after that is where all the action takes place!!



8. Do you think girls can look up to a model? Why or Why not?

Yes a true MODEL…….a model isn't just a pretty face. Along with the beauty you have to have confidence, tenacity, and poise.



9. I'm going to tweak the previous question: Do you think girls should look up to Nicki Minaj as a role model?

As a person maybe…but as a rapper no…



10. What is your opinion on 2012 and everyone's theory?

It’s going to be another great year for me!! *giggles*



11. One thing you have to do every day:

It’s two. Brush my teeth and wash my ass….LOL



12. What are your hobbies?


Doing hair extensions, dancing, and of course shopping!!



13. A loving relationship.............or a friend..with VERY good benefits?

A loving relationship……um um ummm lol





14. We basically around Valentine's day.....What was your best Valentine's moment?

I can't say. Valentine’s day is all year around for me. *giggles*





15. 3 songs that definitely puts you in the mood.

Seems like your ready- R. Kelly

Put a lil' ummph in it- Jagged Edge

Making good love- Avant





16. What do you see yourself doing 5 years from now?


The same thing I'm doing now but BIGGER!!



17. The one quote that you live by:

God 1st…Respect Me!



18. Contact info:

Facebook.com/urfavoritemodel

Twitter.com/urfavoritemodel

urfavoritemodel@sprint.blackberry.net


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Kudos Benzimusiq! You go Samone'.. Your beauty, passion and attitude will take you to unbelievable heights! xoxo -Billi

    ReplyDelete
  2. MY NIECE IS DOING THE DAMN THING U GO GURL I LUV U...........MZ TEMPTING

    ReplyDelete