Flo Rida - Only One Flo (Part One) - AVAILABLE NOW

Latest Mixtapes, Events, and Hip-Hop News from this Future mogul

Latest Mixtapes, Events, and Hip-Hop News from this Future mogul
B.o.B Adventures of Bobby Ray Album Banner 728x90
Photobucket
Photobucket

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Snowpacalypse II

In December when we got smacked with 22 inches of snow I thought that was the worst of it. Then i heard we getting another blizzard. I go to priceline.com for a ticket to go to Miami, only to see the cheapest ticket is $650. i realized I'm not that ballin, so i try going to VA to find out they getting smacked too. The end result is 20 inches and counting around my house with 25-mph winds.

Photobucket

Ready for Snowpacalypse II. Starring me.

Photobucket

Snow came up to mom's knees.

So...sponsors? Help me out!!! Maybe next time this happens I can be in Miami...or wherever theres no snow. BBL...shoveling..

No comments:

Post a Comment