Flo Rida - Only One Flo (Part One) - AVAILABLE NOW

Latest Mixtapes, Events, and Hip-Hop News from this Future mogul

Latest Mixtapes, Events, and Hip-Hop News from this Future mogul
B.o.B Adventures of Bobby Ray Album Banner 728x90
Photobucket
Photobucket

Thursday, February 4, 2010

STATE YOUR NAME: Young - No: Team Randolph

Photobucket

As a DJ, one of our responsibilities is to show light on independent artists that's putting in work. Basically a Who's next in the game. I noticed this dude as he pulling in all stops to become a mogul, not just an artist. With his motive, this ain't the last time you hear from him, especially when I'm hosting his next tape, Warning Shots: Reloaded. First post of STATE YOUR NAME, GANGSTA.

http://www.young-no.blogspot.com/

Young - No

1. Introduce yourself to the rest of the world.


 

What's popping world, this the kid Young-No, TGE Music Group, Team Randolph repersenter, going hard as always!

2. I see your grind. Blogspot, Fashion. mixtapes like coast to coast. u was on my homie dj ames tapes. ur grind is very respectable. So basically you adapting to this age that rappin aint the only way of making money anymore.


That was always apart of my plan, never just be a rapper. There's a bigger picture for me, that's why I keep my self in different business ventures to reach success.

3. How many people are on your team?

 

Honestly I can't put a number on my team, it varies every other day! Just know I have a solid team that will get the job done, the others are just affiliates.

4. How long you been rapping for? How was it from the start?

I've been rapping since 03, that's when I graduated from high school. This success road has it's up's and downs, but i'm still here getting business handled. My passion keeps me going, also my family!

5. How did team randolph came about?

Team Randolph started by just putting all our business ventures into one umbrella. We have so much going on that we had to narrow it down to just one name, that repersents all our companies into one body. Team Randolph was the most natural, so we ran with it.

6. What is the team goal.......3-5 years from now?
Being SUCCESSFUL!

7.Other things you like to do besides Rap?

Besides rap, I like to take it easy and relax with my family, spend time with the wifey and my daughter, Also I like to create new designs for the clothing. Basically just relax.

8. What you think about the game as of today? 5 years down the road


The game right now in my opinion is cool, I can't complain. There's going to be things you like, and there's going to be things you dislike. So right now, The game is 50/50. 5 years down the road, the position of hip-hop is going to be different, because Team Randolph is going to be running it! LOL!

9. Your fav. artists?

Just to name a few, Jay-z, Lil' Wayne, Bun B, Juelz Santana, and i'm also rocking with B.o.B. and Drake.

10. You think there are more rappers than fans?

Nope! I think there's more fans then rappers, That's just my opinion.

11. Does the presidency of Barack Obama impacted you in any way? What lessons do you think an average black man can learn from this?

Barack Obama impacted me in a huge way, just becuase he's a black man in office, they said that could never happen. He showed me there's no limits to your vision, no matter your race, age, and ect. This should be a lesson for all, not just black men. Dream when you sleep, but when your awake live your visions.

12. any hardships you had to go through?

I can't even explain all my hardships, Just know this is not an easy road. If your not built for this grind, find something else to do ASAP!

13. how important is the dj? name 5 djs u admire

The DJ is very important in my opinon, I can't name just 5, but any DJ that's on there grind and keeping it humble i'm shouting you out! cause that means alot to Team Randolph and myself.

14. if you werent rapping what would you do by now?

If I wasn't rapping, I would still be in the music scene as a CEO of my company, helping upcoming artist live there dreams. Also just living life with my family, that's very important to me.

 

 

15 Lebron or Kobe? Kobe all day!

16. Favre or Manning? or Brees?
Peterson or Johnson Favre, been a fan since day 1!. That's an living legend. Big shout out to Johnson i'm rocking with you big homie!

17. Contact info. YNOBooking@gmail.com for all business matters, www.Teamrandolph.blogspot.com, www.Young-No.blogspot.com, www.WRClothing.com and follow me on twitter @ www.Twitter.com/MrDeasTGE

 

18. Your opinions on Haiti and what you plan to do about it.

The Haiti situation is a diaster, I've already donated what I can offer to help out with the families over there in Haiti. To Be honest I wish I was in a better postition, because I could do alot more. I sent my prayers out and I know they will get answered. Benz, if you ever need my help with anything, you know where to find me! My hand is always extended.

Great interview.

Waring Shots:Reloaded with Me and DJ Hard Rock comin soon......

No comments:

Post a Comment